Go Easy Australia Layby Terms & Conditions
- Minimum layby is $100
- Minimum deposit of 20% is required to secure the layby
- The layby must be finalised within 12 weeks
- If Bank deposit/transfer is selected as the 20% deposit payment method, this must be received to our account within 72 hours after the layby has been placed. If this does not occur your layby will be cancelled.
- Customers using direct payment deposit/transfer must leave there order number as reference.
- No more than 3 weeks may elapse between payments
- If the customer wishes to cancel the layby there is a 20% termination fee, any remaining funds may be issued as a store credit or refund
- In the event multiple items are on layby and the customer wishes to cancel an item there will be a termination fee of 20% for the cancelled item and any other funds may be transferred to outstanding layby or be refunded
- It is the responsibility of the customer to advise the store of any changes that may affect the original layby
- Item(s) on layby cannot be exchanged for the same goods reduced in price after the original layby sale
- Customers are required to contact the retailer when the layby is not completed by the due date. After the due date the layby will be automatically cancelled and the customer will be given a refund for their payments made, less the cancellation charges
- Layby product warranties begin when the layby is finalised
- $3 surcharge will apply to each payment made via credit card or PayPal, which is non-refundable.